Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I Love

I'm feeling a subtle anxiety right now. I have so much to be thankful of in my life, and I'm going to attempt to bring myself into a fuller sense of appreciation at the moment by focusing on what I love.

my family
my cat, Kia, who is taking a bath on my lap, and Joey, who is out on the prowl
squirrels
rabbits
groundhogs
fresh pineapple
a warm hug
a smile from a stranger
feeling the sand under my feet
savasana after an invigorating yoga session
riding my bike, especially downhill
Hay House radio
friends
taking a long, warm shower
serendipity
when it rains and the sun is shining
belly laughter
supporting people's dreams
fresh air in the forest
snorkeling
a clean house
silliness
jumping on the trampoline
reading a good story

My list seems ordinary, and I'm sure I could come up with much more without much effort, but I'm noticing how much better I feel already, peaceful, relaxed, and cozy. Thanks for listening, and feel free to think of your own list...

Aloha from Jeanie

1 comment:

  1. Your list sounds quite good. Each thought invokes a feeling or emotion remembered, although I've never seen a groundhog. It's a great thing just to be able to assemble so many thoughts and feelings in one spot.

    Don't you just love when they roll?

    ReplyDelete